The care factor
At Tee La Leh Cleaning Services, we truly care about the work we do. Our cleaners are well trained, very experienced, and take pride in doing their job well.
It is the intention of Tee La Leh Cleaning Services that our client’s premises are kept in a neat and clean condition at all times.
The facility is to be staffed to maintain an optimum condition of cleanliness.
If the level of cleaning at any time is considered to be unacceptable, than Tee La Leh Cleaning Services will adjust its staff to take the necessary measure to overcome the situation.
Any extra services will be performed at a predetermined rate agreed by both parties.
Chain of Commands
To enable us to provide quick and effective response to all the needs of our customer’s requirement, we have a short and flexible and yet efficient chain of command. The personnel assigned to your facility are directly in charge of all day to day tasks. The personnel will work closely with the manager in conjunction with the operation of the immediate area. The site manager is responsible for the Inspection of work and provides back up to ensure continuity of high quality performance. The manager conducts inspection primarily during business hours and periodical throughout the year.
- TEE LA LEH CLEANING SERVICES IS COMMITTED TO PROVISION OF QUALITY CLEANING SERVICES.
- ALL THE STAFF ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND FOR ENSURING THAT ALL PROCEDURES AND WORK INSTRUCTIONS ARE PROPERLY EXECUTED AND THAT STANDARDS ARE MET.
- ALL AFFECTED STAFF SHALL BE TRAINED IN THOSE PROCESSES THEY ARE REQUIRED TO PERFORM.
- THE ADOPTION OF THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IS ESSENTIAL TO THE CONTINUED GROWTH AND SUCCESS OF THE BUSINESS.
Training Part 1
- CONTRACT CLEANING SPECIFICATION
- CHEMICAL & DISINFECTANT
- MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT
- PROCEDURES FOR HOSPITAL CLEANING
- PROCEDURES FOR OFFICE & HIGH RISE BUILDING CLEANING
- PROCEDURES FOR FACTORY CLEANING
- HEALTH & SAFETY
- FLOOR CARE MAINTENANCE
- CROSS INFECTION CONTROL
- BACTERIA & STRUCTURE
Training Part 2
- SUPERVISION & MOTIVIATION
- STAFF HANDLING
- SCHEDULING OF WORK
- QUALITY CONTROL
Training Part 3
- OPERATIVE CLEANING MANUAL
- SAFETY MEASURES
- CHEMICALS, MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT
- HARD FLOOR MAINTENANCE
- CARPET MAINTENANCE
- TOILET & SANITARY APPLIANCES
- FURNITURE & FITTING
- GENERAL CLEANING
- GLASS WINDOW